Thursday 3 November 2011

Street art! Fun stuff!

I don't know the name of this artist. Yet.
It's November and the nasty darkness has arrived for the next couple of months, so let's take a look at the street art I snapped in October, when we had sunny days and good lighting and fancy people with spray cans made the streets a little bit more cheerful. Here's a few pics from my archive. I looove street art. Big fan.


U25 is a good artist, I see his/hers artwork around town and I wonder if I've ever met this person in  ... person ;p

I'm fully aware that I've been a slacker bitch when it comes to blogging. I promised daily posts and all you get is five posts a month.. Well, see, suddenly stuff happened and recently I've experienced something close to a life. It'a amazeballz! But I'll see if I can squeeze in more inneresting shit this month. 


Drunkard, I've no idea where this picture was taken cos I was drunk myself. Absinth is dangerous stuff..!
Keep the trees warm ya'know? (Sorry about the cracked thingy on the pic, blogspot is acting up).
Lol: "In spite of all the danger" (ehm, blogspot hates me today. I've uploaded this pic several times, even cut it and stuff, but it still comes out the wrong way. Blogspot SUUUUCKS!)
"No dumping! Drains to Unreality" I wanna go there! (There's no stupid blogspot acting up in unreality.)
My mum's going to the underground

Scary Santa? Nah, I think this guy looks like the vegetarian beggar I see around the city. U25

Frankenstein? John Doe!

I second that

Cute little girl! Found her on one of my dumpster-diving-nights. This is original size.

This scary lady resides on the wall of a place where junk food is sold and consumed
Beggar lady. I think she looks a bit like my ex-boss.. U25



Have a nice day - and remember to keep your eyes open for fun stuff when you're out walking!

Wanna check out more street art from all over the world? Go to Street Art Utopia
They also have daily updates on Facebook so why not go and like their page?

No comments:

Post a Comment