Friday 7 October 2011

A little bit of nothing

About a week ago I went to this meeting, and my fine is now $12.121 and I know a little bit more about why I trashed these cars. There was a witness - jehey!! And he told me there was a guy following me and a lot of pushing and pulling. When he butted in to help I snapped and transformed into a crazy berserk-freak.
Stolen from this site

And now I get it. I was scared. Someone put something in my drink, I wasn't myself, my bag was stolen (a beautiful crocodile skin round 60ies-bag I inherited from my fathers late aunt. It contained my keys), I had nowhere to go, someone had followed me and bugged me and another dude I didn't know talked to me as well. And I was alone. Wow. This could have taken such a bad turn! So since I was scared and had nowhere to go and wanted to sleep my mind must have thought "Why don't we do something illegal so we can sleep in a cell and get away from the scary men?" It's kinda logic when you think about it..!
The witness (in the meeting, dufus), implied that if he hadn't done anything or if I  hadn't gone all crazy I would have been raped by that dude following and pulling me. So I guess $12.121 is a small prize to pay. But the cops could have gotten there sooner. It took 45 minutes from witness-guy called till they had the decency to show up. This happened a two-minute walk from the police station ya know.. So

Banksy of course, stolen from The World's Best Ever

No comments:

Post a Comment