Monday 19 September 2011

First blogpost ever

And I'm gonna write about the day I smashed my computer. Yep, I did. Smashed my computer because I was stressed and angry and it was slow and I'd done something incredible stupid job-vise and needed to write the anger off. But the HP didn't want to start and therefore my anger got no output, so I smashed a glass on the floor and since that wasn't enough I put my fist down on my crappy computer and smashed the hell out of it. Which was really very stupid considering I have no money to buy another one and the hard drive was filled with samples and poems and songs that I needed. My therapist said I have anger-issues that I really need to work on, and I can see she's right. Usually my anger only harms me, myself and I, so imagine my surprise when I about a year ago woke up in jail after a night out on town.. That's something I'll tell you about later. Right now I'll just try and see if it's possible to put a picture of the broken glass in this post and continue writing afterwards.
Now, this was a real hazzle. I'm glad I made it. FYI, I still find pieces of broken glass all around my apartment even though it's almost two months since I broke the damn glass. OK, I'm not a fan of cleaning, but I'm not that lazy! I actually found a piece of glass in my foot before going to bed yesterday. Now that was fun. To be honest I haven't really killed my computer completely, so one day I'll get it fixed. To kill a computer completely you probably have to do something like this:
I stole that fancy picture from here.
Oh, those Israelis. And here I was, thinking someone like me had a gun and decided to use it to kill their crappy HP in stead of just beating it to death. But I'm probably just one of a kind when it comes to silly businesses like that. I mean, if you read the link you can see someone killed it for "politics" and "religion" disguised as "security", not just because they where angry. Oh well.
This is me btw. If I was a cartoon. And skinny. I found the drawing in a meeting I went to years ago and used my cellphone to snapshot it and keep it for ever in case the artist wanted the original for her- or himself. So I'm actually really nice. I don't usually go about destroyng mine or other peoples property. And I don't like the fact that I've done that. So I'm going to do my best to pay up and get clean. And when it comes to my anger issues I think it's safe to say that I've been stressed and sick this summer (what happened a year ago I blame on alcohol and someone slipping a pill in my drink, sadly the police never took any bloodsamples so cops will always consider me a loony, that doesn't matter though, 'cos I'll never have anything to do with them ever again), I even went on sick-leave and I never do that, but I'm better now. Fit as a (somewhat untuned) fiddle. Yepsidoodledo.

2 comments: