Monday 19 September 2011

So why blog?

Since I'm a girl in the world with a so-called drinking problem, and since I got a huuuge fine related to this drinking problem, I'm gonna quit drinking and puffing and having a ball and just be plain ol' me. And I'm going to do that without having money to play with, because they are all going down the drain of punishment, of witch I fully understand I deserve. If I could just remember what I did. The cops said I beat the crap out of four (very expensive) cars with my own bare hands, and even though I find that kind of hard to believe, I mean, look at what they can do:
(That's my own btw)
I'm going to pay that fine, and not drink a drop of that savoury bliss we call alcohol (well, at least not many drops). And also no more Mary Jane for me. She makes me depressed. So since I'm hereby on my way to soberness, I'll try and figure out something else to do that doesn't involve drinking. So I'll be a crafty bitch of a son from now on, clearing out my cabinet and do some cooking (you know, cakes and such), make my own clothes ('cos I can't go on to the shops now, can I?), try some knitting, paint and photograph and draw and write and I dunno.. Puzzle?
To be able to do all this I need an audience. That's going to be you, 'cos I can't  do this without having someone to complain to. And I promise you, I complain funnily. I hope. Here's a funny picture I snapped today, this is what a smashed car-window looks like. Don't worry, I didn't do it. Apparently I've done enough trashing for a lifetime me.  
You might have noticed that my profile picture looks kinda weird? Now naturally I can't show you my face because one day I might apply for work in your building, maybe even your job, and it wouldn't be fair to me if you knew all about me and me nothing about you now would it. 'sides, I like being a bit mystical.




No comments:

Post a Comment