Friday 23 September 2011

In sickness, I miss my health

Sick! Damn I'm sick. I've lost my voice and everything. Going to the doctor today. Another cost I should have been prepared for. I've had the same cold sores for a month now, tried everything. Especially the super-expensive cream that usually work. It's so minuscule and to think it's $28 and doesn't even work is a shame. Well, look at it:


And will you look at this cold sore, the picture was taken last Thursday and it hasn't changed. Bah. I'm tired of looking like a leper godsdammit! And OK, I know this is kinda gross, but bear with me (and feel a little bit sorry for me?): 
At least I have company. My mum arrived yesterday and we stayed up late talking (but not about my 'case' because I haven't told her. She can't help me either way, so what's the point in worrying her?). Now she's snoring in my bed while I get ready for my doctors appointment (ie writing about it here because what's not written down is a lie. Or something. Whutevva).
If I'm not shipped off to hospital I'll make hearth shaped chocolate when I get home. Or tell my mum how to make them. I am craving:

No comments:

Post a Comment